In the years to come, Uganda will be developing its Oil and Gas resources. This means there will be more infrastructure development both onshore and offshore which require detailed engineering and environmental studies. All these require new and innovative solutions that drive performance and have a truly lasting impact.
- Geological &Geotechnical: This department deals with site investigation; in situ testing and laboratory testing.
- Civil: This department manages feasibility studies, design and construction supervision of civil structures.
Services provided include;
- Feasibility Studies
- Infrastructure development and Engineering Design for onshore/offshore structures (Pipelines, Oil terminals, storage facilities, drilling budges)
- Geological & Geotechnical Investigations
- Environmental and Social Impact Assessments